I decided to read the other two fan fictions by the author of What I Should’ve Told You Before.
The Email I’ll Never Send
- Please be good
- Please please please!
- But Brennan…..doesn’t…. never mind you’ve read this lots of times you don’t need me rambling.
- As long as she doesn’t start crying.
- Sing it with me “This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drown the whole world”
- Blah blah blah love confession… repetitive repetitive repetitive
Finding the Missing Bones
- Apparently this one is both random and sad.
- I have come to the conclusion that this is not Brennan, the real Brennan is locked up somewhere in an unknown location. I don’t know… it’s the best I could come up with…
- She felt tears begin to roll down her face <- No comment. I’m not going into this again.
- More crying
- crying crying crying
- Leak water from ones tear ducts
- Booth is crying now
- That fic was neither random nor sad.
Am I being too mean now?